Banas Bank offers Crop Loans (KCC) You can use our overdraft facility to meet the cost of cultivation and working capital activities for farming and allied activities.This specialized credit facility for farmers is beneficial in the long run, especially when it comes to supporting their farming business all agriculture loan will be provided by the village society.
The loan covers the crop production expenses, post-harvest expenses, contingencies, etc. Kisan Credit Card is available in the form of electronic RuPay Card, through which the farmer can draw the money from ATMs, purchase items like fertilizers through PoS.
Avail crop loans (KCC) if you are a farmer or agriculturist development of commercial horticulture establishment orchards and plantations growth of field crops.
Features of Crop Loan (KCC)
• Available for direct agricultural purposes as well as allied activities
• Avail loan amount maximum up to Rs.3,00,000 Lakhs & As per scale of finance
• Repayment period –1 year
• Minimal paperwork
• Hassle free processing
• No hidden charges or heavy penalties
• Short term working capital limit is extended to borrowers -towards funding of agricultural input costs of seeds, fertilizers, labour etc.
• Amount of working capital limit is fixed basis scale of finance (SOF) of crops grown by borrower on agricultural land
• Annual review of working capital limit
• Renewal of working capital limit post 1 year
Documents Required (Through PACS)
• Duly filled in application form signed by the customer.
• 7-12 / 8-A land record copy.
• Copy of Annexure-6.
• Bank saving & loan a/c number.
The Banaskantha District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.
Head Office, "Banas Bhavan"
Deesa Highway, Palanpur. Pin-385001
For Internet & Mobile Banking Query:6352978676
For Loan Query:02742-252374
PA to Chairman:- 02742-252501/252485
Banas Bank is Registered With DICGC
Copyright © 2018-2023.All rights reserved to The Banaskantha District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.