The Super Savings Account from Banas Bank provides you a complete banking convenience and financial package to access your money with the ease. At Banas Bank, we offer you a range of savings account for optimal management of your money. With Super Saving Account, you not only save your money but also make it grow.
• Customized Savings Bank Account for HNIs. It is primarily meant to inculcate a sense of saving for your future financial requirements. The main purpose of the account is to save in small or large amount from time to time.
• Open a “SUPER Saving Account” with Banas Bank which comes with enhanced service offerings and value-added services at no extra cost.
Who can open “SUPER Saving Account”?
• Individual – Single / Joint account
• Minor – Operated by guardian natural / appointed by court
• Illiterate person – Operated by thumb impression
• Hindu Undivided Family
• Trust, Club, Association Society
• Housing Co-operative Society
• Charitable Religious Institution
• Average Quarterly Balance (AQB) to be maintained minimum Rs. 25,000/- to avail host of benefits under preferred category.
• Non-maintenance of minimum balance will attract quarterly charges
• Free Mobile Banking Facility
• Free SMS
• Free Passbook facility
• Free Cheque Book facility
• Nil charges for RTGS,NEFT, IMPS
• Personalized cheque book facility
• Offering Free PersonalisedRuPay Debit Card with host of features
• Free Net Banking Facility ( View Only )
The Banaskantha District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.
Head Office, "Banas Bhavan"
Deesa Highway, Palanpur. Pin-385001
For Internet & Mobile Banking Query:6352978676
For Loan Query:02742-252374
PA to Chairman:- 02742-252501/252485
Banas Bank is Registered With DICGC
Copyright © 2018-2023.All rights reserved to The Banaskantha District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.