Are you looking to purchase new two-wheeler drive for your family? If you have a two wheeler, you can easily navigate through city traffic in a very quick time. You can reach faster, be more productive and also get more done with all the extra time you save.
BanasBank’s Financial Service brings to you attractive deals on Two Wheeler Loan with low down-payment schemes. Our simple and hassle-free loan process will ensure you get your two wheeler quick and with ease. Our assistance will be provided with Two Wheeler Loan at no additional cost.
At Banas Bank, our entire portfolio is designed to enable you to take control of your aspirations. Whatever be your plan, we have the capability to support it.
Features of Two Wheeler Loan from Banas Bank
We provide easy and faster loans for your two wheeler purchase. Visit any of our nearest branches or apply online to get timely approval of your loan.
• Flexible repayment options
• Speedy loan processing
• Easy & Simple documentation
• Attractive interest rates
• Road Side Assistance
• Applicant should be bank notified area
• Minimum Age: 21 years
• Applicant should be Salaried/ Self-Employed
• Those who have been working for a minimum of 1 year
• Driving license compulsory
A copy of any of the following identity proof documents:
• Photo Credit Card (front & reverse)
• Voters ID Card
• Driving License
• PAN card
• Ration Card (if photo is provided)
A copy of any of the following documents as address proof:
• Voter's ID Card
• Driving License
• Rental Agreement
• Telephone Bill
• Electricity Bill
• Gas Connection Bills
• Ration Card
• Sale Deed
• Property Purchase Agreement
• Credit Card Billing Statement (latest)
• LIC Policy
• Letter from Company or Company Provided Accommodation (List of the company's as per the Banks List – ID card of MNC/Public Ltd./PSU/Govt. Company, containing the residence address)
The following Income Proof:
• Duly filled in application form signed by the customer.
• Salaried: Latest salary slip for Govt. employees. If Salary slip is not available, only salary certificate to be accepted with deductions. For Partnership/Proprietary firms & Pvt. Ltd. Co's – Salary Certificate to be accepted with the following mitigants: Salary Certificate to clearly state the deductions, and Name & Designation of the authorised signatory.
• For Self Employed: Copy of the latest Income Tax Return
The Banaskantha District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.
Head Office, "Banas Bhavan"
Deesa Highway, Palanpur. Pin-385001
For Internet & Mobile Banking Query:6352978676
For Loan Query:02742-252374
PA to Chairman:- 02742-252501/252485
Banas Bank is Registered With DICGC
Copyright © 2018-2023.All rights reserved to The Banaskantha District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.