What is IMPS?
Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) is an instant interbank electronic fund transfer service through mobile phones.The IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) from Banas Bank helps you access your bank account and transfer funds instantly and securely. We enable you to transfer funds from your Banas Bank account to any Banas Bank or non-BanasBank account. The beneficiary account is credited immediately when a fund transfer request is made from your side.
It is an instant 24x7 interbank electronic fund transfer service through mobile phones.
Objectives of IMPS
• To enable bank customers to use mobile instruments as a channel for accessing their banks accounts and remit funds.
• To sub-serve the goal of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in electronification of retail payments.
• To build the foundation for a full range of mobile based Banking services.
Features of IMPS Funds Transfer
• Instant Funds Transfer
• 24*7*365 availability except branch channel which is available during working hours on a Bank working day.
• Credit and debit confirmations to sender and receiver.
• Simple & Easy to use
• Fast, inexpensive, safe & secure, accessible
Currently Banas Bank provides following IMPS based services :
• IMPS Funds Transfer – P 2 A Quick payment
• IMPS Funds Transfer – Transfer to Account
The Banaskantha District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.
Head Office, "Banas Bhavan"
Deesa Highway, Palanpur. Pin-385001
02742-261305 / 02742-261145
PA to Chairman:- 02742-252501/252485
Mobile Banking & Internet Banking Query
+91 94291-17839 / +91 93275-39638