What is RTGS?
Are you looking to transfer funds immediately to another bank? Banas Bank presents RTGS services allowing customers to transfer funds on a 'real time' which can be defined as the continuous (real-time) settlement of funds.
BANAS BANK IFSC (INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM CODE) FOR ALL BRANCHES IS: GSCB0BKD001
• Transfer funds from one bank to another on a "real time" and on "gross" basis.
• This happens through the secure network INFINET provided by IDRBT, an initiative of Reserve Bank of India for research in Banking Technology.
• RTGS is the fastest possible money transfer system through the banking channel in India.
• RTGS can effectively replace payment by Demand Drafts, Pay Orders etc.
What You Need to Submit? (Remitting customer)
• Amount to be remitted.
• His/her account number which is to be debited.
• Name of the beneficiary bank.
• Name of the beneficiary customer.
• IFSC of receiving branch.
• Account number of the beneficiary customer.
Channels for doing NEFT:
• Mobile Banking
In the competitive environment, various types of services are being provided by Bank. To provide speedy financial transaction through new technology, we have started to provide “RTGS” facility to customers in association with The Gujarat State Co-op Bank Ltd.
|Settlement||Real time (Faster)|
|Full-Form||Real-Time Gross Settlement|
|Timings on Mon – Fri||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
Timings on 1st & 3rd Saturday
|10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Minimum amount of money transfer limit||2 lacs|
|Maximum amount of money transfer limit||No Limit|
|When does the Credit Happen in beneficiary account||Real time between Banks|
|Suitable for||Large Money Transfer|
The Remitter has to provide the following details:
• Amount to be remitted
• Account number to be credited
• Name of the beneficiary bank
• Name of the beneficiary customer
• Sender to receiver information, if any
• IFSC code of the receiving branch
• Mobile number of the remitter
The Banaskantha District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.
Head Office, "Banas Bhavan"
Deesa Highway, Palanpur. Pin-385001
02742-261305 / 02742-261145
PA to Chairman:- 02742-252501/252485
Mobile Banking & Internet Banking Query
+91 94291-17839 / +91 93275-39638