At Banas Bank, we offer a Current Account to meet every kind of requirements from every types of organization ranging from a start-up to large enterprise to a charitable trust or housing society, a hospital to professional.
You can surely manage cash, simplify your payment mode and collection, and benefit from a wide range of free banking services such as fund transfers, local clearing, dynamic limits, cash deposits and withdrawals with the Current Accounts of Banas Bank.
With Banas Bank’s Current Accounts, you can easily manage all your business transactions swiftly and effortlessly. You can now enjoy higher transaction limits and convenient access to your funds at our branches and ATMs as well as via, Mobile Application.
Why Current Account with Us?
The Current Accounts with Banas Bank promises you a unique banking experience through innovative features and best services. It provides you with a host of benefits to take care of all your banking needs. Opening a current account with us is easy and speedy.
Who Can Open Current Account?
• Sole Proprietorship Concerns.
• Partnership Concerns.
• Hindu Undivided Family.
• Limited Companies.
• Clubs, Societies.
• Trusts, Executors and Administrators.
• Others – Govt. and semi Govt. bodies, local authorities etc.
Documents required for opening Current Account
• Photographs of all concerned
• Photo I/D proof
• Residence proof
• Account Opening Form
• Account Opening & Authority to operate upon the Account of a co. op. society resolution of authorized person to operate upon the A/C on behalf of co. op. societies.
• Partnership concern, Partnership deed in case of partnership A/C
• Address proof of business.
Please contact nearest branch of Banas Bank, to open and operate your Current Account.
The Banaskantha District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.
Head Office, "Banas Bhavan"
Deesa Highway, Palanpur. Pin-385001
02742-261305 / 02742-261145
PA to Chairman:- 02742-252501/252485
Mobile Banking & Internet Banking Query
+91 94291-17839 / +91 93275-39638