Junior Savings Account from Banas Bank helps you teach your children the importance of savings and gives them a head start in building a strong financial foundation. You can teach your child the basics of banking at an early age and save a huge amount for them.The Junior Account can be opened for children below 18 years of age.
• Savings Bank Account is primarily meant to inculcate a sense of saving for your future financial requirements. The main purpose of the account is to save in small or large amount from time to time.
• Open a “Junior Saving Account” with Banas Bank, which comes with an array of services & facilities at no extra cost.
Junior Saving account may be opened in the name of minor above the age of 10 years and who can sign uniformly. Junior Saving Account can be opened in the sole name of minor.
• Account can be opened with Rs.500/- only
• No Average Quarterly Balance criteria.
• No charges on non-maintenance of minimum balance.
• Free SMS
• Free Passbook facility
• Nil charges for RTGS,NEFT, IMPS, UPI
• Personalised cheque book facility
• Offering Personalised RuPay Debit Card with host of features
• Other services offered at very competitive rates
The Banaskantha District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.
Head Office, "Banas Bhavan"
Deesa Highway, Palanpur. Pin-385001
02742-261305 / 02742-261145
PA to Chairman:- 02742-252501/252485
Mobile Banking & Internet Banking Query
+91 94291-17839 / +91 93275-39638