Point of Sale – POS is place at which a customer makes a payment to the merchant in exchange of goods. POS terminal is a machine installed at Merchant Establishments which enables the merchants to accept payments through cards (Debit, Credit, food, gift etc). POS system saves time and faster processing of payments, relief from cash handling issues, increase efficiency and accuracy in reconciliation, accounting and increase the sales.It is a method of hassle-free shopping for customers since they don’t need to carry cash with them.
Features of POS
• All Visa/ Master/ Maestro Cards accepted (Domestic/ International/ Chip cards).
• Faster application processing and terminal installation.
• Superior connectivity.
• Settlements on T+1 basis.
• Helpdesk with assured TAT
• Nominal fee / Monthly charges
• No hidden charges
• EMI facility available
• No installation charges
• Flexible rate structure, no hidden charges
• Avoid the risk of handling cash
• Free email statements
• Customized MIS reports
• Call Center support
• The merchant should have a current account with a Banas Bank with a satisfactory account operation.
• The merchant should be in retail/over the counter trade.
How to Apply
It’s a simple process where the merchant has to fill up an enrollment form and enter into an agreement with the bank. This application has to be processed through the bank branch where the merchant has the current account.
You can contact your bank branch for further details.
As per the Merchant Agreement, please contact your branch for further details.
• No installation/ Annual maintenance charges.
• Free consumable supply.
• Free email statement containing transaction details tailored as per merchant requirement.
• No other hidden charges apply.
• Flexible rate structure.
The Banaskantha District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.
Head Office, "Banas Bhavan"
Deesa Highway, Palanpur. Pin-385001
For Internet & Mobile Banking Query:6352978676
For Loan Query:02742-252374
PA to Chairman:- 02742-252501/252485
Banas Bank is Registered With DICGC
Copyright © 2018-2023.All rights reserved to The Banaskantha District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.