When expenses arise, like your daughter's marriage, renovating your home, higher education for your children or a family holiday you can turn to Personal Loan from Banas Bank.Infact, we often face challenges to fulfil a specific financial need or desire beyond our capacity. Be it wedding expenses, funds for an emergency, paying off medical expenses or any other payments, you will want to ensure that you have the perfect opportunity to make all your dreams come true. For these visions and much more, we give you the perfect solution to live life your way—Personal Loan from Banas Bank!
Personal Loans from Banas Bank is instant procedure and come with no foreclosure and part payment charges. Personal Loans can be used for plenty of purposes. They can be availed when you are planning a vacation, renovating your home or arranging a dream wedding for yourself or somebody special in the family. Now you need not postpone things on your bucket list!
Features of Personal Loans
No matter what your personal requirements are, simply apply for a personal loan from Banas Bank and get the loan on submission of necessary documents. Here are some key features.
• Competitive Personal Loan Interest Rates
• Flexible Loan Tenures
• Easy & Flexible Loan Repayment
• Instant Disbursal for Pre-approved Loans
• Quick and Done in a Couple of Minutes
• Efficient Customer Service
• Easy Documentation
• Quick Disbursal of Loan Fund
Are you eligible for a Banas Personal Loan? Here’s what you need to know about Personal Loan eligibility.
Individuals who can take a Personal Loan:
• Govt.Salaried Employees & Banas Dairy Employees
• Govt.Salaried doctors
• Government sector employees including Public Sector Undertakings, Central and Local bodies
• Minimum age of 21 years
• Maximum age of 60 years at the time of maturity of the Personal Loan
Document required for Salaried Personal loans
• Duly filled in application form signed by the customer.
• KYC documents
• Loan agreement duly signed and Standing Instruction (SI) Request / ECS Forms
• Identity proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
• Address proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar)
• Bank statement of previous 3 months (Passbook of previous 6 months)
• Three latest salary slip/current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16
The Banaskantha District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.
Head Office, "Banas Bhavan"
Deesa Highway, Palanpur. Pin-385001
02742-261305 / 02742-261145
PA to Chairman:- 02742-252501/252485
Mobile Banking & Internet Banking Query
+91 94291-17839 / +91 93275-39638